New Education Vacation Package Option with Saladero EcoLodge!
We are pleased to offer a new educational vacation package in partnership with Saladero EcoLodge, one of Tripadvisors’ #1 rated eco-lodges in the Osa! Osa Conservation has been partnering with Saladero since 2014 on the Wildcat Monitoring Program and we are excited about this new joint eco-friendly opportunity for visitors!
This educational vacation package is a great option for student groups, couples and family groups that want to participate in and learn about local tropical ecology, an introduction to mangroves, wildlife monitoring, turtle conservation, reforestation and sustainable living.
A bit about Saladero: Saladero is more than just an lodge, it is also the home of the owners, Harvey and Susan, who will welcome you with open arms as a guests in this magical and pristine part of Costa Rica ( their lodge is accessible only by boat!). Enjoy your stay in their sustainable and off-the-grid location which features an environmentally sensitive 480 acre private preserve set in the undeveloped Golfo Dulce and the seldom visited Piedras Blancas National Park. It includes ½ mile of coastline on the Golfo Dulce, 30 acres of gardens and 465 acres of primary rainforest. You can visit their website here.
The all-inclusive 7day-6 night package includes:
- 3 night lodging at Saladero EcoLodge
- 3 nights at Osa Conservation’s Biostation
- 3 meals per day with natural juices
- Local transportation to Saladero EcoLodge and Osa Conservation
- Activities include:
- Mangrove exploration in the Rio Esquinas by kayak and boat;
- Classes in sustainable living, rainforests and medicinal plants;
- Hands-on field experiences in turtle conservation, wild animal monitoring, reforestation and healthy rivers.
Come join us and reserve your spot today !
Tropical Ecology #1 – couples and small groups $1,045
Tropical Ecology #2 – Students and groups of 8 and more $667