“Our crew stayed at Osa Conservation for a month in May 2022 whilst filming for the BBC Natural History Unit. Our stay was brilliant – the cabins were very comfortable, the food was incredible but most of all the staff were so helpful and generous with their time.
We couldn’t have asked for a better place to film.”
– Abi Brown, BBC Natural History Unit
Easy access to tropical wildlife, old-growth rainforest, secluded beaches, and more.
- Treetop access via our 100 foot canopy tower
- Flying drones over the canopy and secluded coastline
- Filming wildlife daily including mammals, amphibians, reptiles, birds, insects, and more
- Shooting throughout an array of habitats including old-growth, secondary and mangrove forests, swamp, freshwater river systems, pristine beaches
All on the Osa Conservation Campus, a private 8,000 acre wildlife refuge.
We have worked with over 45 film crews
We had a very successful shoot, received great professional/knowledgeable assistance, allowing us to capture all the wildlife footage we had planned in this beautiful, wild corner of Costa Rica.Louis Rummer - Downing
Osa Conservation is a fascinating place, our BBC Natural History crew visited for one month in 2022 and learnt a lot staying here. We were simply spoiled with wildlife, alongside being surrounded by passionate, helpful and friendly people who are each working on fascinating and important conservation projects. The food is delicious, and the accommodation allows you to get comfortable and feel ‘at one’ with the jungle. We were sad we had to leave!Rosie Shewel, BBC
We would definitely recommend visiting or working at Osa Conservation. The conservation work being carried out there is diverse and significant and the strong community feel makes you feel like you are part of something important.Abi Brown, BBC
at our Conservation Campus
Private and group living facilities are available and include unlimited trail system and beach access with three fresh meals daily.
- Air conditioned storage space
- Reliable charging stations
- Locked storage space
- Private work space
- Treetop access via canopy tower